Jor in Gilaki dialect means up and Jor room means the room located upstairs. In past times in Gilan province, architecture was very common to make jor rooms in 2 same size rooms.
Issa khan's Jor room after being moved to our land was made into two 12 sqm rooms. Both rooms have 2 windows at 2 sides of the room so that the backyard and front yard can be seen.
Food: Breakfast is free of charge but in case you need lunch and dinner you should put your order a night before.
Facilities: The house is a traditional Gilani House with traditional stuff. so there is no bed, just bedrolls. For each person, we have a bedroll, a pillow, a sheet, and a blanket.
For personal cleaning bathroom and restroom are located at the back of the house and one bath towel will be given per person.
Electricity is available for using such devices. This room has a separate walk from the upper room.
A coal heater for cold days and a fan for hot days are available.
The prices are:
- Private Single Rooms (Private Bathrooms) - $40(Price) per night
- Private Double Rooms (Private Bathrooms) - $65(Price) per night
- Private 3-bed Rooms (Private Bathrooms) - $85(Price) per night
The Whole Unit & House:
- Private 4-bed Rooms(Private Bathrooms) - $100(Price) per night
- Private 6-bed Rooms (private Bathrooms)- $115 (price) per night
- The Whole House (per night) - $205 (Price) per night